Become a certified AquaCore Instructor-
AquaCore courses are presented in an easy and fun format. It is our goal for you to apply what you learn in our course the very next day, so you can launch into this new method of training and start challenging your clients in a new way!
AquaCore is the complete fitness class on water that combines the best of pilates, yoga and fitness training. Using balance and coordination on the board to integrate the fundamentals of pilates with high intensity intervals, core work, and functional body weight exercises to create a total body workout.
The AquaCore foundations course is taught on-line and face-to-face. Each exercise will be demonstrated, discussed and practiced. Technical points to watch as well as how to teach including cuing will be covered for each exercise. The course also covers AquaCore class design and structure through different elements of AquarCore Tone, AquaCore Burn, and AquaCore Splash, so that you can easily amend programming dependant on the class length and client ability.
To become an AquaCore Trainer, you must have
- Certificate 3 Group Fitness Trainer qualification
- Current First Aid and Current CRP Certificates
- Fitness Australia or ESSA Registered
- Fitness Insurance
AquaCore is recognised by the APMA CECS and also by Fitness Australia CECS and by ESSA CECs once you have received your certification.
At the completion of this course Instructors should be ale to:
- Demonstrate the ability to correctly perform all the Aquacore exercises.
- Understand the purpose and benefit of each AquaCore exercise and section
- Understand the format and sequencing structure of the AquaCore program
- Teach a AquaCore class
- Modify a Aquacore class dependant on the desired length and clients level
- modify AquaCore exercises upon clients individual needs and level of fitness
Once you’re certified, sign up for monthly programs and workout videos and much more for $49.95 per month. Contact us